"The philosophy that has served me well in business and life is... Bless the moment, trust yourself, expect the best."
Dan Yolleck is a master coach, master facilitator, organizational consultantand senior executive with over 30 years of experience in the areas of coaching, leadership development, organizational effectiveness, transition, and change management. He has 15 years of global experience in the development and deployment of human capital. His business expertise includes strategic issues, general management, marketing, sales and finance. He is a specialist in behaviour modification and assessment.
Dan was president of a global human resource consultancy headquartered in Europe from 2001 to 2004. This organization had 68 offices in 41 countries and sales of over $225,000,000. In this capacity Dan led a global enterprise and consulted to many diverse organizations. Currently he is president of Leadership and Coaching International Inc. which is a boutique organization that provides coaching, leadership development and strategic change interventions for selected clients around the world.
Dan has held senior positions throughout his career. These include: president of a large human resources company, president of a public company and marketing positions with well-known global corporations. He has worked in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. Dan’s experience includes accelerated growth, start-ups, mergers & acquisitions, downsizing and closures. Dan taught coaching and sales & marketing part-time between 1998 and 2001. He is certified on five different assessment tools.
Dan coaches presidents and senior management teams. He consults on organizational effectiveness and change management to some of the world’s largest medical device manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, retailers, banks, and consumer goods marketers. He also acts as a senior resource on coaching and organizational effectiveness to international training organizations, employee assistance providers, outplacement firms and relocation services.
Some of the coaching and consulting assignments that he has been involved in during the last five years include:
- Leading major change management initiatives in the USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, the UK, Spain, Portugal, South Africa, Belgium, the Netherlands, and the Middle East.
- Facilitating retreats and interventions for boards and senior executive teams around the world.
- Coaching over 50 senior executives - mainly presidents - in the USA, Canada and Europe (Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Japan, the Middle East, Africa, the UK and Eastern Europe) on a regular basis.
- Working with over 20 different organizations with sales ranging from US $500 million - $20 billion.
- Consulting and coaching the development of a start-up to 100 person innovation division in a Fortune 50 company.
- Consulting on change management for one of the USA’s largest healthcare companies (Fortune 100).
- Coaching the team which transformed the culture of the Canadian division (7,000 employees) of a Fortune 100 company into providing world-class customer service.
- Successfully completing major projects, consulting and coaching around a global merger, the closure of a major automotive plant in USA, amalgamation of the operations of a major automotive manufacturer in Eastern Europe, the start-up, growth and sale of a major telecom in North America, and the turnaround of one of the world's largest diabetes businesses.
- Leading the team which introduced coaching and new hire “on-boarding” to the senior management of one of the world’s largest banks.
- Leading an international strategy change and turnaround for the global group he managed.
- Supporting the transition of many individuals (mainly expatriates) into their new roles.
- Delivering talks and seminars internationally on coaching, leadership, emotional intelligence and change.
- Leading the strategic change of a global healthcare provider in the Middle East.
- Supporting the leadership team of one of the world's primary pharmaceutical and consumer providers.